March 25 Update on Status of the Town During this Pandemic
- The Town Office is staffed but closed to the public; please call 372-6363 if you have any questions about Real Estate Tax payments, re-registering vehicles, buying Hunting & Fishing licenses, re-registering boats, etc. We will be glad to assist you any way we can. We appreciate you conducting as much business as possible via US mail or online.
- The Transfer Station is ONLY accepting bagged trash and cardboard; if you can, please store other recyclables until this restriction is lifted or include them in your bagged trash.
- Our Volunteer Fire and Ambulance Services are trained and organized to respond effectively during this time; currently they have the necessary protective equipment; however, if you have any extra masks or thermometers, please consider donating them - call 372-8581 or 372-6122.
- The Select Board has postponed the 2020 Annual Town Meeting until it can be conducted safely.
- Meetings of the Town’s Boards, Committees and Commissions will continue, but via remote access; details on how to participate will be posted on the Town website.