Library begins curbside pick up of reserved books and DVDs
Curbside Pickup beginning June 2nd!
After weeks of gathering data, reviewing cleaning procedures, and making changes to our material handling, we are excited to offer Contactless Curbside Book Pick Up! Pick up days are Tuesdays 9-1 and Fridays 1-5. We ask folks to follow these simple procedures to help keep everyone healthy during pick up:
- Wait for a confirmation email before coming to the library to pick up your book(s).
- Park in one of the Handicapped Parking spaces in front of the library.
- Call 207-372-8961 when you arrive. State your name and remain in your vehicle.
- A staff person will bring the books out and leave them on the barrier by the ramp.
- Once the staff member is in the building, you may grab your books.
- Return books only to the book drop. [Please note: We are NOT accepting donations at this time. Please consider offering your items to friends and neighbors, or placing in a free library around town.]
Limit 2 holds per person, per visit.
Folks who’ve traveled to or from another state should quarantine before participating.
Neighbor2Neighbor can pick up and deliver books to your doorstep, if you aren’t able to get to the library.
For details on reserving material online see the June newsletter